About One Yonge
1 Yonge will be the new hot spot for shopping, restaurants, entertainment, hotel space and community life. The Toronto Star building will receive an additional 10 stories. This new development will offer 6 million square feet of accommodation space and 3 stories of retail space. The new urban development plan is to widen the sidewalks around the towers. In the center of the towers will be a courtyard with beautiful landscaped grounds. Residents will also have access to the climate-controlled path allowing them easy access to Union Station.
Pinnacle International Plans on making a remarkable new community, with luxurious lobbies and desirable interior suites. The one of a kind amenities will be fit for all lifestyles. The corridors will resemble a hotel-like feel, with contemporary design and wide space. The lobbies will offer a seating area for residents, a 24 hours concierge, great design and high speed elevators to take you up to your suite.
One Yonge Highlights
- 1 Yonge St will be one of the most highly coveted addresses in Toronto
- Queens Quay area undergoing major redevelopment
- Will feature a public space and a state-of-the-art fitness center, a restaurant/lounge, and upscale recreation facilities
- Breathtaking views of either the lake or the city
- WalkScore of 94/100
- Steps to the Toronto Waterfront
- Steps to Entertainment including: Sony Centre for the Performing Arts, Hockey Hall of Fame, St. Lawrence Market and much more
- TransitScore of 100/100
- Residents will also have access to the climate-controlled path allowing them easy access to Union Station
- The project will contain more than 800,000 square feet of commercial space
- Will become the tallest waterfront condo in the country